ooooooooooo

Another short video

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Good job on The videos. You really should be getting paid for this as in a commercial for the Roxor!

B

Bister

Good job on The videos. You really should be getting paid for this as in a commercial for the Roxor!

Thanks.

We had helmets on to make us look like responsible off road users. lol

Those were just 3 of the clips of 50 I have, but some are totally unusable. I'll be putting something else together with more clips but shorter ones.
I like doing this stuff. I'm glad I have a new subject to film cause the dogs were getting tired of being filmed.lol I like playing with that camera unit I have to. The rep has seen them and likes them to. Maybe they will send me a new Roxor when mine is worn out......that might be awhile though, I think I'll be worn out before it is.

I think my friends on Facebook are getting tired of seeing this thing though, but I did warn them to unfriend me in the first post if they didn't want to see it for the next month. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Outsiders do not realize what an awesome machine this thing is as its so much better than a side-by-side. That’s OK though there are a select few That found out! ? There is an interview with one of the Mahindra Usa reps on diesel performance podcast one of the later episodes that’s pretty interesting.

B

Bister

The rep knows how much I like this thing and I only had it for 2 days, but I knew what it was going to be from the old Jeeps we had growing up and everything that everyone else has posted and it exceeded my expectations. He asked me for a review/letter what I think of it so far. I typed one up for him. When we finalize the grammar etc, I'll probably post it.