ooooooooooo

Another "just driving around video" and others I do.

B

Bister

Instead of starting a new thread for the stuff I do, so I don't fill up the board, I will just post anything new in this thread.

I pulled out the "Big Guy" today to shoot some video. This camera rig is awesome, a bit more time consuming that an action camera stuck on the hood, but it does a great job. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

Just another video. I had to add music because the wind noise drowned out the Roxor.

B

Bister

I went out to play with the cameras and Roxor again including my good one camera, but it is not water proof and it starting snowing, so I came up with this. The audio kind of sucks but I got to practice editing with really crappy clips and audio. lol

B

Bister

My latest "masterpiece". I’m talking about the pizza. Lol

Roxor, Grooming and Pizza

B

Bister

Whoa, did you make your own door or what's going on there?
Yeah. The zipper door failed twice, they sent me a third one under warranty, no questioned asked, but while I was waiting I needed my Roxor; so, I spent $13 on some OSB and a couple hinges and came up with a temporary fix, but now I like it. I put one of the failed doors on the inside with wood strips and I left the original out part on to keep it sealed. It works great as goofy as it looks. I’ll keep it till someone comes up with something affordable I like. I made some wood latches that grab the ROP that hold it shut, nice and snug. Absolutely nothing fancy, but “function over fashion”.

PS. That is pipe insulation around the outer edge. Cheap.

F9C7AB1C-513C-4C07-8F3D-768404BFE139.jpegC9388740-626B-4B9B-84BA-298F4A7183B6.jpegBBBE64BA-6356-496B-903C-902D021E23A5.jpegB7D32346-8C47-4C10-8865-FE92A21DE872.jpeg3BE9C571-7119-4D1D-8535-AC342306278E.jpegE26315A0-CB79-444C-977E-CEE850C723F5.jpg43517BEA-2E83-451C-BD03-EFB7ECC4427B.jpeg9F8234F9-F5E9-42B8-A1B1-5316F2D7B69C.jpegBB67154A-0F76-49D5-8D66-CD85B6B83FCD.jpeg3DBDB8A1-43A1-45E9-AF85-F43AC85A2BFD.jpeg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks like ‘Saturday’ chores. Solid vid.

You guys must have been mostly missed by the recent snow. We got hammered with 24” of heavy stuff last weekish.

B

Bister

Looks like ‘Saturday’ chores. Solid vid.

You guys must have been mostly missed by the recent snow. We got hammered with 24” of heavy stuff last weekish.

Thanks
Yeah, being a bit farther north we miss those big snows you guys get, we end up getting more cold. We call them "Colorado lows" for some reason and they dump more in the Dakots'a and Montana, then swing through southern Manitoba lots. Sometimes they swing farther north and we get dumped on. I need more snow.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You can have some of ours lol

The trails will be killer this year though

B

Bister

Well, this is not really a Roxor video, but the Roxor is in it and played a big part in getting this all together and it boosted the tractor this morning and had to go get more gas cause the kids ran it out. lol.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well, this is not really a Roxor video, but the Roxor is in it and played a big part in getting this all together and it boosted the tractor this morning and had to go get more gas cause the kids ran it out. lol.

That is an awesome use of that old mower! I love fab work that does a niche job to perfection. Definitely cool.

B

Bister

That is an awesome use of that old mower! I love fab work that does a niche job to perfection. Definitely cool.

Thanks. We have to put in a few more idler pulleys on the down rope just to keep it off the ground. We found the weight of the down rope keeps it tight on the tire. I also get to practice my splicing more. We need a few more splices in the rope because they are way easier to hang on to vs the 1/2” rope. Right now there are only 3 in 1200’. Go to try and get one every 150’ or so over time.

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah. The zipper door failed twice, they sent me a third one under warranty, no questioned asked, but while I was waiting I needed my Roxor; so, I spent $13 on some OSB and a couple hinges and came up with a temporary fix, but now I like it. I put one of the failed doors on the inside with wood strips and I left the original out part on to keep it sealed. It works great as goofy as it looks. I’ll keep it till someone comes up with something affordable I like. I made some wood latches that grab the ROP that hold it shut, nice and snug. Absolutely nothing fancy, but “function over fashion”.

PS. That is pipe insulation around the outer edge. Cheap.

View attachment 5391View attachment 5392View attachment 5393View attachment 5394View attachment 5395View attachment 5396View attachment 5397View attachment 5398View attachment 5399View attachment 5400

Wow, amazing! You give me so many ideas!