ooooooooooo

Video Clips wanted.

B

Bister

I'm putting together a little compilation video of all the Roxor clips I can get. If you have some you would like to share, you can upload to the link below if you want to share. The videos must be horizontal. I'm looking for 10-15 seconds of action, I can edit them down. It can even just be a walk around of your Roxor idling. Just trying to get as many Roxor's as possible with the engine sound. I hoping to have something together when I get 15 -20 different Roxor's. I have about 5 so far. Thanks.

EDIT: I would really like some farm clips around cattle or horses or of a roxor working. Even if it just a walk a round with your livestock in the back ground.

Files can be sent here.

Dropbox - Submit files

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

feel free to use any portion of this clip of mine.
If you have a few good clips you could dropbox me is best. I only need a couple of your best if you can, preferably with no talking or music. Even just do a walk around with it idling with your phone. The more different looking Roxor's the better.

That's a great video.

B

Bister

Cool, I look forward to seeing how you can use it!

It'll just be a little clip. I'm just working on it now, just about done. I am going to get very busy for the next few weeks, so I want to get this up and show people kind of what I am doing and need if I do another one. Or I think I'll put the challenge out to other to make one in their style. I think it is turning out OK, not professional but OK. lol

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just sent you a drive through avalanche cut in Silverton, CO. Too long I’m sure but you did say you could edit, lol

B

Bister

Just sent you a drive through avalanche cut in Silverton, CO. Too long I’m sure but you did say you could edit, lol
Ok. I’ll save it for the next one. I posted the one I made this morning. Thanks.