ooooooooooo

Another "just driving around video" and others I do.

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Cool. My dealer brought these in to put on his demo, he hasn't sold them yet. I have track on my quad and a snowmobile, that's enough tracks for me. lol
How hard is it to turn with those things?

B

Bister

Just a video of putting around one of my trails on the way to the Tar Paper Shack where I got rained out just as I started to cook some burgers.

B

Bister

How many acres on your farm Les?
I don't farm, I do lawn spraying, but that is the farm land I grew up on and still have full access to it, about 800 acres including our cabin and cutting wood. We put the day cabin there before it was sold, but it can stay. The Valley pasture is rented out to another farmer cause the guy that now owns it doesn't have cattle, but he farms the rest, about another 700 of cultivated. He farms around 45,000 acres total. The guy that owns it now is the owner of Bridgeview Manufacturing, you might have heard of that.

93B21F90-A26C-4404-A17D-D4CE588483CC.jpegIMG_5628.JPG88992155-6E48-4A9A-BBE4-9A91B6B060AB.jpeg

B

Bister

Little ride Sunday. I didn't get much for clips, but slipped this together. The audio sucks. When we put the camera on the front the General, I think it was touching the frame and on the back, I put it on his hitch and it was right under the muffler. Oops.

B

Bister

Just another short little video I did to add to this thread vs starting a new thread for all my little crap. lol All in fun folks.