ooooooooooo

Another FNG

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey folks. First post. Not a Roxor owner, YET. That should change come this next winter.

About: Mid 30s, Family of 4. Northern Arizona. Backyard is the Prescott National Forest quite literally.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is a Great fun little machine, you wont regret buying it.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Great area to have one. We use ours as our "Go to" car when the weather is nice. Last summer we used it almost every day. HAD A BALL!!!

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Where did you pick yours up at? River Rat in Havasu/Bullhead or Nash down in the Valley? What was your experience with them, and did they deliver it?
Great area to have one. We use ours as our "Go to" car when the weather is nice. Last summer we used it almost every day. HAD A BALL!!!

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I first went to Nash. They gave me their best price which I felt was too much. I got home and went to ATV trader and found one exactly the same for almost 3k less. Dealer was in Idaho. Did all the paperwork online and had it shipped for 1k. Still saved a bunch. Since my closest dealer is 2 hours away, it really didn't matter where I bought it. Getting it back to a dealer for any kind of warranty work was going to be a pain, and they sure weren't going to pick it up. Anyway, I've had 0 problems so it worked for me. Hope that helps.?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Which dealer in Idaho? Been up there every summer the past 3 summers. Oklahoma this coming summer. Distance is nothing but time. I've spoken with someone at Nash. Didn't like him enough to remember the name, but long story short, he was rude as hell and not sure I want to give them my money.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Which dealer in Idaho? Been up there every summer the past 3 summers. Oklahoma this coming summer. Distance is nothing but time. I've spoken with someone at Nash. Didn't like him enough to remember the name, but long story short, he was rude as hell and not sure I want to give them my money.
Oops. Went back to see the name of the dealer and found it was South Dakota. (Gettin old, it's been a year)? Anyway, it was Vern Eide Motoplex in Sioux Falls. The ATV trader website was REALLY a big help.