ooooooooooo

FNG

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looking soon to buy. Maybe by tomorrow.

Had I seen the Roxor BEFORE I bought my KTM1090, I would have bought it right there and then.

Anyways, not new to the off road world. Jeep ppl have been waiting for a diesel for decades only to be teased with overseas sales.

Previous jeep like vehicles owned by me:
1978 FJ40
1978 CJ5
1985 CJ7 - frame off rebuild with 350 engine and Muncie 465 4 speed
1986 Samurai
2006 LJ - now owned by my son
2015 RZR XP4

Also either owned or driven many off road vehicles... off road. Not mall parking lots.

Looking to get a Roxor with the plan to make it highway legal and daily use. I'm in AZ so yeah I can take it on the road but not freeway. I've read comments by others. Such as not designed as a road vehicle. BS. I've spent plenty hours under these vehicles. It's a scaled down CJ more so than a Willy's. it is road worthy.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yeah, it's sorta like a CJ6.5 with some YJ fixuns. It's a mashup of most CJs. Very stable. Very road worthy.

M57

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Looking soon to buy. Maybe by tomorrow.

Had I seen the ROXOR BEFORE I bought my KTM1090, I would have bought it right there and then.

Anyways, not new to the off road world. Jeep ppl have been waiting for a diesel for decades only to be teased with overseas sales.

Previous jeep like vehicles owned by me:
1978 FJ40
1978 CJ5
1985 CJ7 - frame off rebuild with 350 engine and Muncie 465 4 speed
1986 Samurai
2006 LJ - now owned by my son
2015 RZR XP4

Also either owned or driven many off road vehicles... off road. Not mall parking lots.

Looking to get a ROXOR with the plan to make it highway legal and daily use. I'm in AZ so yeah I can take it on the road but not freeway. I've read comments by others. Such as not designed as a road vehicle. BS. I've spent plenty hours under these vehicles. It's a scaled down CJ more so than a Willy's. it is road worthy.
Yo bud, I'll come down this November and ride around AZ with you. Good talking with you today.