ooooooooooo

Time for another toy or maybe two?

EVOLTweetyBird

Hey all, former multiple Jeep Wrangler owner, tired of what Jeep has become and stumbled on the Roxor. Holy sheep ship, this what Jeep should be, bare bones and make it to what you want vs having to deal with the soccer van the Wranglers have become. I'm lucky enough to have retired at 50, and got a home here in Florida and a farm in Pennsylvania. It's time for another toy, or like said maybe two. Been reading up all I can find, watching videos, and so on to make my Roxor MINE! Hope I'm able to contribute to the forum here for all I've learned.
Brad

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey all, former multiple Jeep Wrangler owner, tired of what Jeep has become and stumbled on the Roxor. Holy sheep ship, this what Jeep should be, bare bones and make it to what you want vs having to deal with the soccer van the Wranglers have become. I'm lucky enough to have retired at 50, and got a home here in Florida and a farm in Pennsylvania. It's time for another toy, or like said maybe two. Been reading up all I can find, watching videos, and so on to make my Roxor MINE! Hope I'm able to contribute to the forum here for all I've learned.
Brad
this forum is a great source to learn what everyone is doing with the Roxy. Tons of ideas and helpful suggestions. Welcome to the forum.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just a couple hours away in Port Saint Lucie here! We also got a guy here from Jensen Beach. Welcome to forum. We need to crash that Annual Daytona jeep thing with our roxors.

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Brad

Welcome. I've had 3 Rubicons, 2 Willys, 1 LJ and 1 Roxor so far. I very excited about owning my Roxor!