Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Message me. WE have these in stock. $20 plus actual frt

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Air filters and fuel filters are now out of stock at Sherwood
Hi Tom, at this time we do not have an ETA from Roxor on when the air filters will be available to us again.

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They had oil & fuel but were out of air. Thanks for the tip. Still on the hunt for after market air filters. Cross referencing part numbers has not gone well so far.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can you try K&N reusable filters and match on up with it? I have always had good luck with those, they last forever.

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
K&N lists Mahindra Thar and their Side by Sides but not Roxor. Going to get some good measurements and see what I can come up with

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Now there on back order ?, thanks for the link. I will save them and keep checking while I investigate K&N

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wouldn't touch K&N. The filters get better as they get dirtier. I had a buddy that built a box with a vacuum under it with a screen. He set a cotton ball between the screen and the filter. Turned on the vacuum with the K&n filter mounted to it. It was my filter from my truck had about 6 months of use on it. We mounted the filter and sprinkled some light dirt over it. I thought for sure the filter will perform. The cotton ball was brown. 80% of the reason your oil is dirty is from the filter. I have the air intake kit on my chevy, I've since swapped out the filter for Amsoils filter mounted to the tube. Did the same test after 6 months of use the cotton swab was still white. K&n aren't that good

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can’t flow more air unless you let more air in. For a given size filter the only way is to not filter it as much and let it bypass. Thus the reason for the dirt getting by the filter. They make a prefilter wrap to put on them. I remember in my jeeping days in the early 2000’s guys were running the k&ns with a foam vacuum cleaner filter tied on the outside. the consensus was paper is better for off-road and if you wanted to run a K&N best to stay on the road/drag strip. Shortly after that k&n offered it from them as an accessory. Any filter that needs a prefilter to work properly is not a good filter.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I run a Amsoil cone filter, it fit directly to the K&N intake tube. It's synthetic nanofiber technology. It's a 100k filter that's cleaned with air not oil. So it 99% from out of box or with every cleaning. https://www.amsoil.com/p/eaau/