ooooooooooo

Belt drive Air compressor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just curious if anyone has added a belt driven compressor to their roxor? Also would like to see some pictures of the ac compressor mounting on the all weather models if anyone could shake. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I asked for those pics in a Facebook group. Never got any but was told the compressor mounts to the engine mount bolts.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m surprised No one has posted any on here. I know a lot of people would like to put ac on their roxor. I’m also surprised I haven’t found anyone wanting to add a belt drive compressor either

Ridem32

I’m surprised No one has posted any on here. I know a lot of people would like to put ac on their roxor. I’m also surprised I haven’t found anyone wanting to add a belt drive compressor either

I agree. If I could see the mounts for the compressor I could have some made and together my own a/c kit. I need A/C in my roxor

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If they do indeed mount on the motor mount bolts and I believe it’s the frame side there still isn’t a lot of room under there. I don’t think the york style will fit. You’ll have to go with the smaller sanden compressor which if memory is correct isn’t as friendly of a compressor to convert to an onboard air