ooooooooooo

Air filters

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Maybe take a look at my post about a budget friendly cold air intake. You can buy the kit for around 40 bucks on eBay and it fits really well on the Roxor. The filter is cleanable :)

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Maybe take a look at my post about a budget friendly cold air intake. You can buy the kit for around 40 bucks on eBay and it fits really well on the Roxor. The filter is cleanable :)
How's it been working? Glad someone was the tester, ill order it soon. I'll discard the filter and run a Amsoil, so if you want an Extra ill ship it to anyone at zero cost just shipping.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So explain was all those small air lines do. One went to intake I went with the same one you got that you have has no way to mount. I see by your pics you capped off the EGr and removed all the locations those small gray lines went to. What is it? I also have a crossover tube coming to completely be rid of the egr and tube. I also found a Amsoil filter that's 9" long that will work.

20210612_163429.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Took my filter to Napa. They ran the dimensions of the Roxor filter through their internal system. Nothing comes up. So I think we are SOL

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Swapped in a better quality filter. After one dusty road the tube had dist inside it. Know Idea who makes the red one but I don't trust it

20210617_162906.jpg 20210612_174150.jpg

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That filter that comes with that kit is horrible. I had it on for a week before the better quality filter showed up. Didn't filter alot. Ran finger inside tube and dirt on finger every swipe. I put a AFE on. It's ove 9" long and far superior to the tiny red thing

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Farmer with a lot of Diesel experience in dusty conditions , I think for long engine life GO BACK TO THE ORIGIN FILTER. rc
The OE filter is getting difficult to find, and is too small when power is increased. That's why people change it out to something else. Plus, not everyone is running through dusty fields.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I run a amsoil cone with a pre-filter over it. Live in Utah alot of dirt roads. That pre-filter makes it easy to keep clean. 80% why oil is dirty is due to air filter ability to keep dirt out. Oil keeps the engine clean by keeping suspending dirt.

Last edited:

lcp

I run a amsoil cone with a pre-filter over it. Live in Utah alot of dirt roads. That pre-filter makes it easy to keep clean. 80% why oil is dirty is due to air filter ability to keep dirt out. Oil keeps the engine clean by keeping suspending dirt.
Would you happen to have a pic of your filter setup? I think I have an Amsoil cone filter laying around somewhere.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So I bought a tube that for for an 80s blazer, chucked the crappy filter if came with and bought the amsoil filter for it. Then ordered a Pre filter to cover it. I'll get a pic when I get off work.

Reactions: lcp

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Search budget friendly Air intake on here. That's the one I bought. Then fit a cone filter to it. No way I would use the noname filter it came with. It let alot of dirt in on the one test drive on a dirt road I took it on.

Reactions: lcp