Air filters

C

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Maybe take a look at my post about a budget friendly cold air intake. You can buy the kit for around 40 bucks on eBay and it fits really well on the Roxor. The filter is cleanable :)

CJ2Rox

CJ2Rox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Maybe take a look at my post about a budget friendly cold air intake. You can buy the kit for around 40 bucks on eBay and it fits really well on the Roxor. The filter is cleanable :)
How's it been working? Glad someone was the tester, ill order it soon. I'll discard the filter and run a Amsoil, so if you want an Extra ill ship it to anyone at zero cost just shipping.

CJ2Rox

CJ2Rox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So explain was all those small air lines do. One went to intake I went with the same one you got that you have has no way to mount. I see by your pics you capped off the EGr and removed all the locations those small gray lines went to. What is it? I also have a crossover tube coming to completely be rid of the egr and tube. I also found a Amsoil filter that's 9" long that will work.

20210612_163429.jpg

Colderweather86

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Took my filter to Napa. They ran the dimensions of the Roxor filter through their internal system. Nothing comes up. So I think we are SOL