ooooooooooo

Affordable Option to Doors

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ve been working on this for a while but I feel like I have come up with a more affordable option to Roxor half doors. I am building these doors out of 3/4” High Density Plastic that is pebble grained. The color is throughout the product so you don’t have to worry about paint scratching. The texture looks and feels like the bed liner inside the Roxor. Hinges are painted black but are stainless. Latches are plastic slam latches and they are holding up really well on my Roxor. There is nothing on these doors to rust or corrode. Each set is custom made in my shop and will come to you ready to install with all attachment hardware and weatherstripping included. Takes less than 10 minutes to install.

Ready to install Doors- $499 + shipping
Door blanks (no hardware)- $399 + shipping

If you’d like me to get started on a set for you, send me a private message. Thanks for your interest and feedback. View attachment 3568View attachment 3569View attachment 3570
Still selling these???

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Hi Guys, I Have ready stock for half door,Full door & complete Hard top kit OEM Mahindra that will fit like a glove

Half Door1.jpg Roxor 3.jpg ROXOR Listing Pic.jpg Door Fit-Thar.jpg Door.jpg

Twister

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’ve been working on this for a while but I feel like I have come up with a more affordable option to Roxor half doors. I am building these doors out of 3/4” High Density Plastic that is pebble grained. The color is throughout the product so you don’t have to worry about paint scratching. The texture looks and feels like the bed liner inside the Roxor. Hinges are painted black but are stainless. Latches are plastic slam latches and they are holding up really well on my Roxor. There is nothing on these doors to rust or corrode. Each set is custom made in my shop and will come to you ready to install with all attachment hardware and weatherstripping included. Takes less than 10 minutes to install.

If you’d like me to get started on a set for you, send me a private message. Thanks for your interest and feedback. View attachment 3568View attachment 3569View attachment 3570
Are these doors available for a 2022 Roxor all weather model

roxorrob

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Would it be possible to show some pictures of the latching system?