ooooooooooo

Adding AC/Heat and required additions

B

Bister

I see your point, and its not a bad option. I want AC because I'm currently in Texas, and I want the heater because ill be back in Michigan's UP in a few short years. I am trying to get a permanent hard roof designed and fabricated, removable rear panels and a rear hatch. I will be having a enclosure behind the seats made of some sort of canvas with a clear material to act as some kind of window. This will create a decent enclosure with half doors, enough to be comfortable rolling around Texas, maybe not in traffic but on the move I should be fine. I will eventually get some full doors built but I think that will wait till I get back to Michigan.

We made a half door for our old Rhino's out of Lexan and 3/4 tubing that slipped over the existing Rhino door. They worked pretty good and were pretty light. I think it would be easier to build something like this for the Roxor than it was for the Rhino.

I had a rear dust curtain made that works with my soft cab and turns it into a half cab. It's not sealed u perfect, but he plan is to put the rest of the cab on once it gets colder and the snow flies. then I will leave it in as a divider so I only have to heat half.

IMG_7783.JPGIMG_7785.JPGIMG_7921.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We made a half door for our old Rhino's out of Lexan and 3/4 tubing that slipped over the existing Rhino door. They worked pretty good and were pretty light. I think it would be easier to build something like this for the Roxor than it was for the Rhino.

I had a rear dust curtain made that works with my soft cab and turns it into a half cab. It's not sealed u perfect, but he plan is to put the rest of the cab on once it gets colder and the snow flies. then I will leave it in as a divider so I only have to heat half.

View attachment 4912View attachment 4913View attachment 4914
that rear curtain looks pretty close to what I had in mind. That lexan door looks like a good option, I had a similar plan in mind, but wanted to put some sort of gas strut over to top to reduce vibration. thanks for sharing these, Its giving me more to work out

B

Bister

that rear curtain looks pretty close to what I had in mind. That lexan door looks like a good option, I had a similar plan in mind, but wanted to put some sort of gas strut over to top to reduce vibration. thanks for sharing these, Its giving me more to work out
Keep us posted. I was thinking it wouldn't be hard to make a full Lexan door if you have the tools etc.