ooooooooooo

2020 Roxor Factory Lift with New JL Jeep Tires and Wheels.

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have posted before if anybody has put JL Jeep wheels on their Roxor. Well after messing around with it for a few months and several tries.
I have finally figured out how to get it done. Pictures enclosed is of my 2020 Factory Lift Roxor with New JL Tires and wheels. I think it looks killer. What's you thoughts?

Right Side JW .jpg Left Side JW.jpg Front Side JW.jpg Left Front Fender Wheel .jpg

Last edited:
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looking good! I would Use the factory lift but they say it won’t work with Bilstein although I’m not sure why. So if that wheel is a 5 x 5 (5 x 127) and the Roxor is a 5 x 5.5 (5 x 139.7) did you use a wheel adapter to make them fit? I found a set of Black Rhino wheels that I would really like but they don’t offer in 5x5.5, just not sure if I want to use an adapter. If that’s what you are using and have any positive past experience with them I would really appreciate sharing your thoughts.

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I did have to go with adapters. I have a company I found that does custom adapters. Like I said after several attempts I got the combo's correct. I myself have had no experience with adapters before this. After I put them on I have just run it around the neighbor up to 40 miles an hour. It seems fine. I won't be able to get it on the highway for a couple weeks. I'll let you know.

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
You have it looking pretty good. The Jeep wheels look a lot better than factory ones on the Rox.

Bob R