ooooooooooo

How to add a PTO and a Hydraulic 3 point for bush hog?

InfRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m interested in adding a PTO and hydraulic 3 point hitch for a bush hog. Has anyone tried this yet? Any ideas what I would need to do? Thank you!

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am guessing you tried to do this already and it is a for sure “no go”? is there just nothing in there so am wondering why the access point?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A fellow Roxor owner in Montana owns a company called Torque King. He is "the guy" for Roxor running gear. He has plans to make it work, but as the transmission sits now, a PTO will not engage.

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you for replying to my questions. I would be interested in letting the ”Torque King” know of my hopes for his successful venture. Perhaps he monitors this website?

Regardless, I appreciate your reply and will continue to hope for a method.

Best regards,

Greg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you for replying to my questions. I would be interested in letting the ”Torque King” know of my hopes for his successful venture. Perhaps he monitors this website?

Regardless, I appreciate your reply and will continue to hope for a method.

Best regards,

Greg
He does monitor...

It isn't on the front burner right now, but it's not on the back either. However, this is an industrial stove so there is a line moving to the front burner.

Currently we are working to establish mechanical part availability. Half of my current tasks are trying to source parts for customer rebuilds. LOL! If I can get a little ahead again we will work on our various exclusive upgrades, including this one.