ooooooooooo

Ac not gettimg cold

jjones

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi I have 2022 all.weather..ac worked great 4 days ago..today not at all. Any ideas on why??

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Likely low in Freon. Verify if compressor clutch is engaged and compressor is turning. If compressor is turning but air is not cold, shoot a can of R-134 in it, as it is just low. If compressor clutch is not engaged, likely Freon is so low that low pressure cut off switch is open. Shooting a can of R-134 in it wil raise pressure enough to close switch and engage clutch. If still no joy, put gauge set on to verify if pressure is low before shooting second can of Freon in it. If pressure is good, and compressor can be turned by hand, check for power and ground at compressor clutch. If no power at clutch check for power at low and high pressure switches. If no power at switches, check a/c relays and a/c fuses. You can pull fuse box cover off for fuse and relay id.

jjones

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
There is nothing in fuse box under passenger side dash or fuse box under hood that has a/c or hvac or anything like that labeled! But I will check freon and electrical current to everything and hopefully be an easy fix

jjones

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I called 3 different dealerships today and none of them could tell me where the fuse/ relay for it is..
I was a bit afraid of this when I bought it.