ooooooooooo

A few videos from Moab

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great vids! How do you feel the Roxor compared and performed relative to the other rigs out there with you?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Great vids! How do you feel the Roxor compared and performed relative to the other rigs out there with you?

It did well. Could use more flex up front but it did well for the way it’s set up. Biggest drawbacks were turning radius and ride quality on the small rocky outcrops on the trail. I think others were able to travel at faster speeds compared to myself. Nothing that keeps you off the trail. Just drive to your limitations is all. The 4.88s and 33s were a great pair. Never stalled and it just chugged its way up all the climbs. Engine braking on the steep fins was great. Occasionally used the brake and sometimes just let it idle down. I originally thought a 3;1 or 4:1 would be needed. After running it out there I don’t feel it’s needed at all. Possibly with a stock 3,73 gear Roxor but definitely not needed in one with low gears. A max travel kit would put it on par with others and/or new seats would help as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm jealous. Awesome pics and feed back, thanks for sharing.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Flat iron mesa is a 7, Hells and metal masher are 6’s. Fins is a 4 and we also ran Porcupine Rim which is a 5. This should give y’all a gauge of what the Roxor is capable of with a few mods.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The guy we ran Poison Spider with just sent me a link to his finished video. Really great guy to run with. The group he’s talking about is Moab Friends for Wheelin‘. It’s a great group to meet others ti run trails with in the Moab area.