ooooooooooo

7 Slot Thar Grill - Interest

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We just ordered some 7 slot Thar OEM grills. These are metal and come painted in white from what we've been told. Once they arrive, I will have it installed on our Roxor and have them for sale for $260 + shipping. I've attached a picture so you get an idea for what we will be offering. I just wanted to gather some interest and if this fits as advertised, how many people would be interested so we can get some more ordered.

diamond-white.png

General

Founding Member
Looks good! If the Thar grill fits on the Roxor without modification, you'll definitely sell them all, especially at that price (comparable to Mahindra or OnTheRox).

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You ought to look into cab enclosures. I just posted a new youtube video about a guy in india who makes a nice looking cab enclosure out of metal for around $600. I'm sure with the doors and other related parts you could have cab enclosure kit for around a grand and I'm sure people here would happily pay a couple grand for the system.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks guys. Just trying to keep it reasonable. We are unaware of additional duties etc which might come up but we think 260 USD we should have it covered.

We are looking at the Thar windshield frames and doors next. The hardtop just doesn’t make sense due to the freight unless we had committed orders and honestly I don’t think they would fit without some alteration.

Our first orders of grills ship this week so we will keep you in the loop.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Remember there are two sizes of the Thar grills the taller and shorter one. The shorter one fits the roxor, as per Indian Thar parts dealer.

895B3E99-1F0B-4FA3-963E-C4CF823C866B.jpeg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks guys. Just trying to keep it reasonable. We are unaware of additional duties etc which might come up but we think 260 USD we should have it covered.

We are looking at the Thar windshield frames and doors next. The hardtop just doesn’t make sense due to the freight unless we had committed orders and honestly I don’t think they would fit without some alteration.

The windshields, doors and A pillar are all things I'm sure people will want. At that point it would be easy to just install an Armoro canvas top.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can anyone get me the overall height measurement for the stock grill as well as the measurement for the door width. I’m currently out of town and want to make sure my measurements were accurate!

Ccoombes

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

I will definitely buy the windshield frame, doors, and pillars if you get them.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Right now we are going to market them at $260 + Shipping USD per grill. That is if everything bolt up nice and tight. If this is a makeshift effort we will probably scrap the grill.

The FRP grill you've pointed out will work but will stick out past your fender and hood lines.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Right now we are going to market them at $260 + Shipping USD per grill. That is if everything bolt up nice and tight. If this is a makeshift effort we will probably scrap the grill.

The FRP grill you've pointed out will work but will stick out past your fender and hood lines.
That’s good info to know. I definitely don’t want anything sticking out. Put me down for a maybe on your grill. I want to see the finished product first.

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Please let me know when you find out if the grill fits. I DEFINITELY WILL WANT ONE! Probably 2!

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
UPDATE: I’ll be sending the dimensions of the roxor grill this week to India and my vendor will be modifying the the grill down to the Roxors dimensions. So there will not be an issue with fitment going forward. I’ve also ordered the modified grill for test fitment. I’ll be able to have the grill modified for the same price mentioned before.

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
UPDATE: I’ll be sending the dimensions of the roxor grill this week to India and my vendor will be modifying the the grill down to the Roxors dimensions. So there will not be an issue with fitment going forward. I’ve also ordered the modified grill for test fitment. I’ll be able to have the grill modified for the same price mentioned before.
Please let me know when they are in. I'll take one for sure. Feel free to email me about total amount and how I could get it to you.
cks718@yahoo.com

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just to clarify one last time, these are the 7 bar grills like on the Thar correct?