ooooooooooo

7 Slot Thar Grill - Interest

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No worries. I’ll post a pic when the grill comes in and when I get a chance to install it! The grill has 7 slots just like the Thar.

sandyx

Founding Member
Just to clarify, is it positive the supplier mentioned resizing Thar grille to fit Roxor? I'm asking coz afaik it should be a direct fit since it's the same tub & front clip. Or am i missing something?

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just to clarify, is it positive the supplier mentioned resizing Thar grille to fit Roxor? I'm asking coz afaik it should be a direct fit since it's the same tub & front clip. Or am i missing something?

The only thing that needs to be done is trimmed in the bottom. The grill will be a direct fit. I should have my shipment in 35 days or so.

4X44JOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The only thing that needs to be done is trimmed in the bottom. The grill will be a direct fit. I should have my shipment in 35 days or so.
Stoked on this! You taking orders yet? Deposits? Thanks!!

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not yet I need to receive it and have it installed on my Roxor first. I’d hate to order a bunch and send all you guys out a grill that doesn’t work.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you have an eta on getting the grill?

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Last I checked the crate was in Hong Kong so I’m guessing another 3 weeks unless it’s already left the port. I’m away most of March it will probably be April until I get time to install everything and take pictures for you guys.

Manitobaroxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
We just ordered some 7 slot Thar OEM grills. These are metal and come painted in white from what we've been told. Once they arrive, I will have it installed on our Roxor and have them for sale for $260 + shipping. I've attached a picture so you get an idea for what we will be offering. I just wanted to gather some interest and if this fits as advertised, how many people would be interested so we can get some more ordered.

View attachment 2835
I’m pretty sure these guys have been selling them a while, albeit yoursare cheaper On The Rox "Classic" Grille with Willy's Park Lights - Diesel Freak

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That's the one I used too. There's a plastic version on eBay but I prefer to stick with something metal.

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just an update guys and gals. Looks like the package has been lost or damaged since it’s been at the Port Of Japan for over 3 weeks. The shipment was insured so we have ordered another shipment but included some extra grills along with the orginial order. I’m sorry to all those whom are waiting to see the finished product.

one2doo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the report waiting anxiously.