ooooooooooo

2022 Roxor Photo

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Every few weeks I go on YouTube and look for new Roxor videos (upgrades, rides, maintenance,...). I just looked again today and found something really interesting.

There have been about a dozen short videos on YouTube posted in the last three or so weeks: lights being turned on in a factory. Sleeves being rolled up. Workboots walking down a factory floor.
They are all only about 10-15 sec clips, but end all in the same message: "Something's building".

This is really happening!

1BB

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Let’s not start bashing the new design… Mahindra obviously didn’t want the change either. They did what they had to do.

From a manufacturing stand point I understand the design. They needed to retain the same tub and make a front end that matches the unique body lines. The curved hood cowl the bead rolled in the rockers and need to use simple dyes to press out the body panels to keep costs down.

If you don’t like it don’t buy it. I could care less about looks. It’s the function that I want. And under it all, it’s still the strong capable utility vehicle it was.

It’s not going to help to start bashing it. It’s never going to look like a Jeep again. That’s over. Let’s move on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could not agree more with you Max. Especially if you own one already, and having trouble getting parts for it. I would be talking up the new design like it's the greatest thing since canned bread and sliced beer. I mean if the Roxor goes tits up, good luck getting replacement parts. This was the big thing that held me back from getting one, this law suit. I collect old military vehicles and rebuild them and half your time is spent looking for parts. Everyone who owns a Roxor should grinning like a rat eating cheese, and not running it down before they even hit the dealerships.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Really all it will take Is a front grill simular to the original and problem solved. 18-20 will hold value and be sought after. Happy I found mine

Reactions: SMF

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Every few weeks I go on YouTube and look for new Roxor videos (upgrades, rides, maintenance,...). I just looked again today and found something really interesting.

There have been about a dozen short videos on YouTube posted in the last three or so weeks: lights being turned on in a factory. Sleeves being rolled up. Workboots walking down a factory floor.
They are all only about 10-15 sec clips, but end all in the same message: "Something's building".

This is really happening!
I have not noticed these... I need to post them.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Roxor has been releasing them for the last couple weeks one at a time. Check out all of their social media pages.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Let’s not start bashing the new design… Mahindra obviously didn’t want the change either. They did what they had to do.

From a manufacturing stand point I understand the design. They needed to retain the same tub and make a front end that matches the unique body lines. The curved hood cowl the bead rolled in the rockers and need to use simple dyes to press out the body panels to keep costs down.

If you don’t like it don’t buy it. I could care less about looks. It’s the function that I want. And under it all, it’s still the strong capable utility vehicle it was.

It’s not going to help to start bashing it. It’s never going to look like a Jeep again. That’s over. Let’s move on.

Bet it will be nasty with a set of 35's under it!

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
At first glance its "yuck" only because I truly like the cj style. But, looking closer at it... Once you add a front bumper with hoop, winch, 33-55 tires it should fill in the gap on the front. Plus it looks like you wont have to go flat fender or trim the front of the old style fenders to prevent tire rub. Overall I think it will still be a hit. just as long as they didnt muck anything else up. I approve.

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m still glad I’ve got the old one, but I too can see these new ones being pretty cool. I can’t wait to see one with windshield, full ROPS installed, mud tires, winch, spacers, mirrors, etc.

Honestly, how many of our Roxors have gone completely unnoticed as Mahindra because of their design? Mine had the seven spot grill when I bought it. The diesel noise is the only thing clueing some folks in. They will certainly not go unnoticed now.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have no issues with the new design and the parts are still available to make the CJ look. I think the new design might be better for ease of modding i.e. suspension, tires, no bent fenders.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Agree looking forward to seeing the aftermarket assesories that will be out soon to make it much sharper

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That would be great to see the new machines (and service parts).
I expect the number of new members on this forum to increase. Maybe some previous owners will decide to come back.
Everyone get ready to answer questions and do pass downs ?

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That would be great to see the new machines (and service parts).
I expect the number of new members on this forum to increase. Maybe some previous owners will decide to come back.
Everyone get ready to answer questions and do pass downs ?

Ready! Can I be an admin yet?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Roxor posted this photo on Facebook earlier today. Looks to confirm the front end is the same as the leaked photo.
674BF37A-44A7-43A7-9EEC-5123775947AF.jpeg

Dean

No one is bashing Mahindra, they got screwed along with all consumers on this biased court decision. but you cannot expect people to pretend they like something they don't, most people I talked to think it is horrific looking and yes to most people looks do matter to some extent, very few people want to pay $20k for something that is so ugly it scares small children and dogs. Everyone has a right in this country to express an opinion, at least for the time being we do, lol. I respect your opinion but many of us also have differing opinions.