ooooooooooo

2021 .....

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Should this be the 2021 reveal, to most current owners it's probably reminiscent of the adage about a camel being a horse designed by committee (of corporate lawyers). Regardless of any new look, the most important consideration is that the Roxor platform survives all this legal mumbo jumbo. Given the demand, the aftermarket will quickly work its magic.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Uncanny
1f0d2be0dffa4c2dcdd560f2027cf318.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This will probably be good for sales on the remaining 18-20 MY's that are still at dealers

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not a fan of headlight surround but a little black paint on the bottom piece would fix that. I’ll bet a new grill from the aftermarket and tube fenders will be available soon.

I certainly can live with these changes. It’ll be the same machine in all respects and I wish them well

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I like most all of us would really like it to look like an old CJ. Perfect would be original CJ body parts being bolt on replacements parts for it.
I am not thrilled with the new look, however it still is way ahead of my Polarus Ranger.
At the end of the day, I can live with it.

On another note my last 10 vehicles have been 5 Jeeps and 5 RAM pickups. I am not happy with Chrysler over this. My next truck I will be looking at GMC pretty hard.

Bob R

CF59

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just bought another 2018, I hate to be too critical, but this new design takes away the allure of the Roxor I love.

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congratulations on your purchase! Think of it this way, you are now the proud owner of another sure to be collectible!
Aftermarket suppliers will rush to help future Roxor buyers modify back to the original, but you'll have the "real deal"!
Life is good; no worries.

Reactions: SMF

Ridem32

I’m wondering if just the 2021 model will only change in the USA and stay the same in all the other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandyx

Founding Member
I’m wondering if just the 2021 model will only change in the USA and stay the same in all the other countries.

This platform is NOT sold in any other country at the moment. It was discontinued an year ago in India. North American market is the only one where this chassis or body gets sold.