ooooooooooo

More sneak peak of 2021

B

Bister

They pulled the blanket back a bit farther on the sneak peak of the new model.

51CBFAAC-0C43-4A66-A0D0-E66281987C44.jpeg

51CBFAAC-0C43-4A66-A0D0-E66281987C44.jpeg

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks really good! Like it. And appears that all accessories from 18-20 will be unaffected by the change? Good job Mahindra!!

I crushed my droopy front Jeep fender on a tree and replaced with OTR tube fender. Looks like fender view from driver’s seat is improved and more clearance from ground. I’d say this is a win

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It definitely looks like an M151, which is a great play by MM. Keep that military root vehicle vibe but distance yourself from Toledo. Should be really nice in olive drab. I initially thought they were going a bit far towards FCs. Be nice to see the whole thing.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Glad I got my 19 when I did.
Definitely, the new ones are nice, and no disrespect to the new owners, but the 18 and 19 are nostalgic looking and that's what atracked me and my brother to them.

BOGGER

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If I were a new buyer looking to purchase my first or any Roxor I would think twice about it. I’ve reposted in an older thread that I started ( waiting for parts ). Didn’t see it pop up, but then I’m not sure how this all works..

Been waiting for parts from a sponsor of this site since June. Evidentially Mahindra doesn’t care about customer service. If I had to do it over I WOULD NOT BUY A ROXOR. Did you hear that Mahindra?

sandyx

Founding Member
If I were a new buyer looking to purchase my first or any Roxor I would think twice about it. I’ve reposted in an older thread that I started ( waiting for parts ). Didn’t see it pop up, but then I’m not sure how this all works..

Been waiting for parts from a sponsor of this site since June. Evidentially Mahindra doesn’t care about customer service. If I had to do it over I WOULD NOT BUY A ROXOR. Did you hear that Mahindra?

What all parts are you waiting on? Did you check for compatible parts? There are many cross compatible parts from the regular CJ line including driveline parts. Can't say much for anything outside that, though parts are plenty in India. Bare basics are pretty much covered with such parts. Can't expect the same for accessories though.

BOGGER

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mostly been waiting for tie rod ends, was looking for rear axle seals. I’ve acquired a bunch of parts and as soon as I can have them cross referenced over I will list them. Wanted a pitman arm so I’d be able to source a drop arm for the lift, haven’t been lucky

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mostly been waiting for tie rod ends, was looking for rear axle seals. I’ve acquired a bunch of parts and as soon as I can have them cross referenced over I will list them. Wanted a pitman arm so I’d be able to source a drop arm for the lift, haven’t been lucky
Love to see that list

B

Bister

That's all Sherwood tractor, you didn't have any luck at the dealer where you purchased your Roxor? I guess I'm lucky with my dealer, they go above and beyond. I'm changing my spartan locker in the front to an OX, and they ordered all the seals and bearing to have incase I need them, and if not they will jut have them in stock for the future. They had no trouble getting any of them at all. This was just a couple weeks ago. I still have to get my Roxor to them to do the work.

BOGGER

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes it is Sherwood. Every order has been a nightmare to say the least. Initially went with them because my dealer said they couldn’t get a single wheel and tire holder. They couldn’t bother to search for parts I wanted.

They were able to fill that request along with the ring gear bolts that I had broken installing the lock right. Took several weeks ( being nice here ). It’s gone down hill from there. To put it bluntly, they seem to be really nice however they don’t put in the orders. Ship the wrong parts and say you ordered them ( Even though their tech-support) looked them up. Two of the same master tie rods instead of the pair. Parts in order missing which were on invoice. Call back week after week, oh we get 150 calls by noon is what I hear. Well hear this DONT USE SHERWOOD.

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have been waiting for almost 2 months to get the Bilstein shock upgrade from my dealer. They have called Mahindra multiple times, and have not been able to get an update or even give me an ETA. I have some minor warranty parts (rusted bolts, grab bar), and those came in a week. Basically the dealer told me that because of lockdown in MI, the company is being hit pretty hard.

BOGGER

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m going to call that lock down stuff bs. Is your ride lifted? Mine is and I’m using front# 33-186542. Rear 33-230443 ( slightly shorter). no need for a new brake line on the rear..springs from McVeighs truck springs..

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Some say the new Roxor looks like an M151. I'm sure glad it's looks and not actual. The old M151's were a unit-body design with independent suspension. You can have both those design features. Body on the frame makes a truck. Unit body makes throw away junk. Coming from M151.

Tokarev

Anyone been able to find out more? Does ROXOR have an official new model launch date yet?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I found out more. I got a message from the Roxor Offroad Instagram page this morning. On Saturday I asked "What happened to all your posts???

The response: "Hi there - We are in a dark period for the upcoming '21 model, and starting fresh in the early spring. Stay tuned!"

So it sounds like March?