Roxor #
4b7d7bdf6da566c2966e89347086b6c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The front reminds me of the old snorkel hood Chevy pickup. I wonder if the chassis or power plant has any mods?

Ridem32

That could be it. We should find out soon. I don’t like the front end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What is origin of graphic? I saw it on FB, too. But no one says where it came from.
FWIW on the state of things at the ITC (and possible approximate timing on a decision?), I’ve been poking around the case at USITC - EDIS Home. It looks like Mahindra filed a petition for an expedited proceeding as to the 2020 and post-2020 designs on Jun 18 (only the 18's and 19's have actually been considered by the ITC). That petition was approved on Jul 20th, setting a goal for the judge to reach a determination within three months (so Oct 20).

Fun fact, Mahindra filed a revised petition on Aug 31, un-redacting images of the post-2020 design.

All links are public, but require a free registration. To see more, do an advanced search for investigation number
337-TA-1132.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just emailed the Executive Assistant to the VP of Sales in North America, waiting for her reply.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There’s opportunity for some one to make a grill along with a better narrower hood. Make some fender flares that finishes out the fender when you remove the grill, along the lines of a flat fender. Opportunity Max A. A front end do it yourself kit... extra points if you can utilize off the shelf parts...cough cough. Might only need a small filler panel for that cowl indention so it lines up with the hood. It’s nice that there’s already two bolt holes on the bottom. make install even easier. Maybe bolt the bottom and double sided tape on the sides. If I had the skills and manufacturing equipment I’d be all over producing a kit.

Boilermaker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think we can all agree, it is "freaky".

I remember the first time I saw an international scout or a defender 90 I thought they were ugly af. I'll prob buy one of these...then mod it to make it look presentable.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That is just goofy looking. Jeep should be ok with that design.?

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It looks like there's something missing where the grill should be; no problem with a bigger tire though :)

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So many new vehicles or redesigned classics are hated at launch. Die hard fans claim they sold out, internet trolls just spew hate and everyone else critiques the heck out of it. I can’t imagine it’s easy being a designer but it sure would be fun. I admit this is a little weird but it’s already grown on me. When you look past that goofy nose, I’m sure the underpinnings we all love are still there. Body on frame, steel, manual transmission and a simple design that’s easily customizable all powered by a Diesel engine. We should celebrate the future approval of this vehicle, which is right around the corner. This is an awesome community, except one dude who ran away scared lol. Let’s keep this vehicle and brand pushing ever forward!!

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After market grill and fenders and your back to original in an hour.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would put a org hood and grill, and shorten the bumper, put rolled tube around the wheel wells