3243-transformed (1).jpg Console-transformed.jpeg

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Wow that is great...do we have any photos of one of these installed?
These are actually Thar Console so will require some DIY fitment ,Also they come only in Brown & will be required to spray black.
This however will address lot of members issue of Short life rubber Boots as these gaiters are made of good quality.
Will also increase the extra utility space & Charging Station provision,Attached is the picture for better visualization.
Am open to getting them painted black before shipping.
Hope this helps.

Gear Roxor.png Console Thar.jpg

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
These are actually Thar Console so will require some DIY fitment ,Also they come only in Brown & will be required to spray black.
This however will address lot of members issue of Short life rubber Boots as these gaiters are made of good quality.
Will also increase the extra utility space & Charging Station provision,Attached is the picture for better visualization.
Am open to getting them painted black before shipping.
Hope this helps.

View attachment 11986 View attachment 11987

Console 2.jpg

lcp

My order from Leaders was taking a while to ship and I found one at our local dealer while waiting...so I bought it and installed it. Here are pics of the one from the dealer, installed, and then the Leaders part I just received. The original boot has a rectangular base and the new part has a square base. I'm not sure why they are so different and it doesn't look like I can use the Leader part. Anybody know why they are so different?

Leaders shifter boot.jpg X-fer case shifter boot.jpg

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Reactions: lcp

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The part I got from Leaders is an exact replacement so they sent you the wrong item. It was probably just a mistake on their part. The one you received will not work on the gear shifter either.

Reactions: lcp

lcp

The part I got from Leaders is an exact replacement so they sent you the wrong item. It was probably just a mistake on their part. The one you received will not work on the gear shifter either.
It sure looks like it. The packaging said it was a Roxor Transfer Case Grommet, but it's pretty clearly not for this 2018. I sent Leaders an email with the pics Thursday, 2/2 but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm not too worried since it was only $10 with shipping and all.

lcp

Leaders finally emailed back. No text in it, just a link to the same diagram I used to order the part in the first place. I explained that the part does not work on any part of the Roxor, but it seems they just want me to buy another identical part. Customer service is truly a thing of the past.

BE CAREFUL WHEN ORDERING A TRANSFER CASE SHIFTER BOOT FROM LEADERS. THIS ONE IS NOT THE CORRECT PART. I GOT THE CORRECT PART FASTER AT MY LOCAL DEALER.

leaders-shifter-boot-jpg.jpg

UPDATE: Leaders has offered a refund and sent a return label. It appears the part number (0069095) is correct, but somehow the wrong part was put in the bag. You might want to ask for a picture of the part a seller is planning to send you before ordering since they take a while to be delivered.

Last edited:

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Do you still offer these? If so how much shipped? My transfer case boot is also ripped/cracked. I assume the extreme cold is the cause. -30F and the shifter and trasnfer case boot are brittle.
Kindly purchase from below links
will ship by express

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Kindly purchase from below links
will ship by express
In case you are looking to upgrade to a permanent solution you may look at this