ooooooooooo

Windshield

Quelo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Bought the Thar windshield and the fit was like the cj-7 that I had. Therefore, the cj-7 windshield is now for sale with wipers.
Thar is a taller windshield.

FA0D0087-6775-4134-B852-0324B5CDC605.jpeg 82A297AB-E769-487C-A4E6-DE7BA30AF540.jpeg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It looks like you may have the full top and doors from the Thar, am I right? If so could you tell us how you like it, was the install clean and easy or did it take modifications? Any additional pictures would be appreciated.

Quelo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought my parts from a member on this site. He sells through eBay "gistore_007". He sells the whole kit; doors,windshield,tops...
Everything bolted on pretty nicely. The windshield side bolts were the only ones that didn't quite line up. It was the same with the cj-7 windshield. I could probably make the bracket bolts bigger and use some washers to fix that. I don't go offroad with it much so not worried about it. Still need to mount the wiper motor. With the wiper set I got I'll need to relocate my speedo. The mechanism hits the top of the speedo.

IMG_5718.jpg IMG_5717.jpg IMG_5716.jpg

Busted Knuckles

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you still have the CJ-7 windshield? I am interested!

Last edited:

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
I bought my parts from a member on this site. He sells through eBay "gistore_007". He sells the whole kit; doors,windshield,tops...
Everything bolted on pretty nicely. The windshield side bolts were the only ones that didn't quite line up. It was the same with the cj-7 windshield. I could probably make the bracket bolts bigger and use some washers to fix that. I don't go offroad with it much so not worried about it. Still need to mount the wiper motor. With the wiper set I got I'll need to relocate my speedo. The mechanism hits the top of the speedo.

View attachment 11922 View attachment 11923 View attachment 11924
Thanks for the input ,let me check with my fab team on these bolts not lining up, may be its because the gaskit is new & the rubber needs to be adjusted to get the windshield presssed lower for bolts to line up,Do let me know if there are any other issues ,Pm me for same

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner

View attachment 11922 View attachment 11923 View attachment 11924
Have checked with my fab team,You need to remove windscreen ,1st loose fit screws on the frame ,Then haggle the windscreen to match the top two holes on the windscreen & screw them ,They will line up perfectly,Thats the reason we do not send the frame fitting bolted to the frame as the fitting have to be 1st bolted on the lower frame & then windscreen is to be attached ,Pm Me if still thers an issue