ooooooooooo

Windshield with all weather wipers

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have an all weather Roxor that came with the cab and windshield. I now have a rally top cab installed with the stock windshield frame and wipers. I am looking for a windshield frame that can use a glass DOT windshield, But I’d like to still use the stock wipers that came on the Roxor. Is there a frame that has holes for wipers that will fit the stock wipers? Or is there a windshield that comes with holes drilled for wipers?

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
For anyone who is wondering, I spoke to Wade at diesel freak and he recommended I take the roxor to a glass shop, and they can install a glass DOT windshield in the stock roxor frame. He said they have done it a number of times and to have the shop use the plexiglass windshield as a template. Once the windshield is mounted drill holes in the frame below the glass to mount the stock wipers.

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You would have thought that the stock Roxor Windshield would have been made with the wipers mounted to the frame, and not thru a hole in the plexiglass. It would make it handier to change to a glass windshield later at the local glass shop.
Keep us posted on your progress.

Bob R