ooooooooooo

Windshield Street Legal Project Update

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes I am having the same issue. I ordered a OMIX one also to see if it fits better

Did you get in the Omix? Any opinions on the quality of Omix vs Crown?

You may not be able to answer this, but have you compared the jeep windshields to the on the rox one? I am waiting to see how Canafian Roxor's Thar windshield project works out, but I am looking at a backup.
I saw the video from Hattiesburg where they like the Fortress windshield, but you have to attach it to their roof.

Driver8

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes I am having the same issue. I ordered a OMIX one also to see if it fits better

It looks to me like you needed to elongate one hole on each windshield lower hinge. Is that correct? Are those Smittybilt 7603's ?

Between the Crown and the Omix I'm not sure either is a good choice. It seems that neither sits well on a Roxor vs an old CJ. Are there any defrost blower channels in these frames? I take it the roll cage will no longer go forward to the windshield. I would be really interested in your opinion once you can compare.

Casper49g

Hey everyone I am new here to the forum I greet up around jeep cjs all my life and i am wondering if the early cj5 windshields would line up better i know from experience that the mounting holes on the early cj5 windshield were different then that of the cj7s so any way just curious about that and if anyone has installed one yet