ooooooooooo

Wheel - well sound deadening

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was surprised how noisy the wheel-wells were with rocks and debris clanking in the fender wells. I power washed the underneath of fenders and made sure all was super spotless. Then bought a gallon of Flexi seal. Used a 4 inch wiz roller and coated the underside. Taking off the wheels is easier but this can be done without removing them. The next day I coated them again. The more coats the better. Now the clatter is so much quieter. And the inner wheel looks better blackened out. Keep riding, bro's

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A pic would be great. Curious to see how long that will hold up? They sure tout it. I made homebrew plastic liners for my rear wells. Mainly to protect the fuel filler hose.

DSCN2638.JPG

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A pic would be great. Curious to see how long that will hold up? They sure tout it. I made homebrew plastic liners for my rear wells. Mainly to protect the fuel filler hose.

View attachment 6123
It has held up pretty well for being on for two years. A few spots here and there chunked out probably from limbs. Planning on re washing and another coat. Remember it has over 6000 miles on it too!