ooooooooooo

Wheel spacer with hubs

BLKSheep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
blk20
looking for recommendations on wheel spacers. I’m thinking 1.5 to 2.0 inch. Will if affect hub installation. I have factory lift and 265/75r16 tire package. will the studs have to be cut to fit spacer.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
On my 2019, I installed 1.5 in spacers. I did not need to cut the studs. No interference with Warn hubs either. Hope this helps.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
looking for recommendations on wheel spacers. I’m thinking 1.5 to 2.0 inch. Will if affect hub installation. I have factory lift and 265/75r16 tire package. will the studs have to be cut to fit spacer.

I also went 1.5 spacers. The only issue I had was the ones I bought had a 106.5 mm Hole I.D. Most look like they run the 108 mm I.D. I did have to remove 3 of my warren hub attach screws because the washer did not allow the spacer to slip on. Back them off, stuffed the spacer on and re attached the warren screws. I also used blue lock tite on my spacer attach lugs. My write up if you like long winder stuff. Lol.

SHACKLE LIFT, WHEEL SPACERS, FLAT TOWING, PINION SPACERS, OH MY! - Team ROXOR Forum - Unofficial Mahindra ROXOR Off-road Community!

BDRAG

Last edited:

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I went with 2" bora spacers. No issues with mile marker hubs. They were a little pricey but very well made.

Sgtatarms

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine are 1.5 inch spacers, with 108mm center hole. Warn hubs, fit fine. No cut studs.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Look up GTSMOTU 1.5" spacers on the web. That's what I installed without issues.

There are probably other spacers with the same specs you can find (e.g. any of the places that sell parts for the Roxor).

BLKSheep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
blk20
Thanks everyone. I have been looking at the Mile Marker hubs since they are price friendly and haven't seen any issues other than the tighter bolt install issues.

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I bought my 106.5 mm from Sixityauto. The only positive difference between the 108 mm is the open slot in the 106.5mm is narrower by a little.

BDRAG

Sixity 4 pc 1.5" Inch Thick 5x5.5 Wheel Spacers 1/2-20tpi 1.25in Studs Lugs
SKU: 3013400031
Estimated Total$94.63

BLKSheep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
blk20
I think I'm leaning towards Diesel Freak's 1.5 spacers. I see there are other options for 1.5 spacers for 5x5.5, but the center hub needs to be 108mm. I really don't have faith in AMAZON....with my luck I'd get spacers for a Fiat 500 and some table runners.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I think I'm leaning towards Diesel Freak's 1.5 spacers. I see there are other options for 1.5 spacers for 5x5.5, but the center hub needs to be 108mm. I really don't have faith in AMAZON....with my luck I'd get spacers for a Fiat 500 and some table runners.

I bought mine direct from sixitys web site. I was in my usual rush and didn't even know there were different size through holes available. They probably also have the 108mm. Lol.

The 106.5 clear everything fine sept the washers under the warren hub screws. I can't see taking the spacers off once on except to do brakes. So in 10 or 15 years? Lol. ILL BE DEAD BY THEN.

As far as the 106.5MM clearing or fitting, they clear any hub or brake drum component shapes 100%. Zero fit issues.

BDRAG