ooooooooooo

Waiting for parts

BOGGER

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’ve been waiting for simple parts for a month and a half now. I know they’re selling the *hit out of the roxors, Why can’t we buy parts? Who else is aggravated over all of that.?

Maybe all the new buyers should think twice before buying.

B

Bister

Wheel bearings,all the seals front and rear,tie rod ends, ujoint and some misc. always want spare parts on hand. Now you see why.
Hmmm. My dealer ordered me some wheel bearings and other parts and they came in right away, and we are in Canada. Not sure if he is waiting on anything specific or not. He ordered them when he ordered my OX locker and I think everything is there. He's keeping a few extra parts on hand also now that they have a bunch of Roxor's out.

sandyx

Founding Member

Yeah, all automobile buyers should think twice these days. After all, it's not an essential item compared to breathing.

Screenshot_2020-07-01-03-04-38-721_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-01-03-04-38-721_com.facebook.katana.jpg

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ve been waiting for simple parts for a month and a half now. I know they’re selling the *hit out of the roxors, Why can’t we buy parts? Who else is aggravated over all of that.?

Parts for the ROXOR are scarce. It really sucks especially as I drive mine every day. Whatever parts you can find are crazy money. Its like owning a rare old car. Sucks getting parts anywhere.

BOGGER

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It’s August I still don’t have the parts. I’m not stupid I do understand that there’s a coronavirus out there but this is BS. I also know they’re going through a lawsuit or they went through a lawsuit. This is just a warning to anyone that wants to buy a roxor, you had better think three times before you do it

BOGGER

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Or should I say really loud ( are you listening Mahindra). Don’t buy a roxor!!!