ooooooooooo

Upgrade Tires and Wheels

Collin King

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
New to the forum, looking at buying a Roxor and was wondering if a set of 30x9.5x15 BFG AT KO2 and a set of 15' Pro Comp 69 Polished would fit on the Roxor. Didnt want to lift and was wondering if this would rub any. Not much of an increase in tire size.

General

Founding Member
Those are the same wheels I bought, but they've been backordered for 2 months, supposed to arrive at 4WD/4WP in a week or two. I measured everything and the wheels should fit, part # 1069-5885. A person could get 10" wide, but I kept 8" which you should use with 9.5" tires. Your proposed tire size is about 1/2" larger radius, so it won't hit anything. Folks have added 31-32" without rubbing. More than that and you'll have to get wheel spacers or limit your steering box turning radius.

Collin King

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks, when you get yours put on post a pic i would like to see how they look.

Pdphilson

Guaminí, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
New to the forum, looking at buying a Roxor and was wondering if a set of 30x9.5x15 BFG AT KO2 and a set of 15' Pro Comp 69 Polished would fit on the Roxor. Didnt want to lift and was wondering if this would rub any. Not much of an increase in tire size.
20181213_125431.jpg

Wazzu

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
[QUOTE="Pdphilson, post: 5246, member: What size are the tires and wheels? No rubbing with completly stock setup? Thanks

General

Founding Member
@one2doo What is the wheel brand/model and size? Tire brand/model and size? Spacers? Looks like aftermarket shocks, too. Spring lift? Do a full write-up!

one2doo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@one2doo What is the wheel brand/model and size? Tire brand/model and size? Spacers? Looks like aftermarket shocks, too. Spring lift? Do a full write-up!
Will do out on lake working.

one2doo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I started out with a add a Leaf too stiff it would ride like a basketball. Went to my spring shop. He said we would have to try different ones to get the ride right. Don’t have time for that. Checking around and after my research went with the RxR performance. More than I wanted to spend they gave me a deal on one. The ride is soo much better than stock. I’m sure it will have a lot better traction. Tires are road one Calvary eBay 12.50x15 $585 a set. Look just like a Baja claw. Also quite surprised me. The wheels a American Racing 5 spoke 19mm offset with 2” spacers wheels $81 on eBay. Gearing is not perfect but works great. Now that it’s done I’m glad I spent the money and didn’t waste a bunch of time figuring out the springs. I have ox lockers on my work bench to put in next and we can play this spring.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I started out with a add a Leaf too stiff it would ride like a basketball. Went to my spring shop. He said we would have to try different ones to get the ride right. Don’t have time for that. Checking around and after my research went with the RxR performance. More than I wanted to spend they gave me a deal on one. The ride is soo much better than stock. I’m sure it will have a lot better traction. Tires are road one Calvary eBay 12.50x15 $585 a set. Look just like a Baja claw. Also quite surprised me. The wheels a American Racing 5 spoke 19mm offset with 2” spacers wheels $81 on eBay. Gearing is not perfect but works great. Now that it’s done I’m glad I spent the money and didn’t waste a bunch of time figuring out the springs. I have ox lockers on my work bench to put in next and we can play this spring.
How tall are the tires 33, 35? Anyways, great looking rig. I just installed a 2" lift under mine.