ooooooooooo

Upgrade alternator available

B

Bister

Upgraded alternator available on Roxor's site for those requiring more electrical power.

Upgraded Alternator|ROXOR Offroad

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.14.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.14.36 AM.png

B

Bister

Pricey little thing. I guess the vacuum pump adds to the cost.
$217 for stock replacement. I guess if it goes, it might be worth the upgrade for some at that time. I'm fine with the stock one probably...forever. I don't need a million lumens or 1000 watt stereo and a bunch of other stuff, but that doesn't mean I am against other folks that like that stuff or need more for their builds. I need a nice enclosure and heater. I have the heater, still waiting on a better enclosure.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.50.34 AM.png

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It's a good thing -- shows they're trying to be responsive to some customer's needs, if not mine. About all Roxor accessory prices seem on the high side to me. Then, I flash back to my Polaris and feel better on every front. Roxor can't hold a candle to the price mark ups on genuinely withering OEM Polaris parts.

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What purpose does the vacuum pump serve? Is it part of the dreaded EGR system?

Doug

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
besides the brakes the vacuum system is also tied into the EGR system. the egr uses the vacuum to open the valve.

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for enlightening me. I thought it had something to do with the EGR, but didn't think about lack of vacuum boost for the brakes.

B

Bister

Thanks for enlightening me. I thought it had something to do with the EGR, but didn't think about lack of vacuum boost for the brakes.
I was enlighten to, I never looked at it close, just knew it was for the brakes, never noticed the EGR.

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
90 amps at idle, that's a nice upgrade for keeping the battery charged when off roading and using the winch often. But a little expensive.

Last edited: