ooooooooooo

Under Seat Locking boxes

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Doing a little storage work. So far have no use for the under seat locking boxes. I found a nice waterproof box for in between the seats and using an old tool box for the back tools. What are people using the under seat locking boxes for ? I just wish it wasn't locking now I have to have both keys. And doesn't look or seem like waterproof so no paperwork in there ?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I believe somewhere here is a link with some non locking locks (no key) that can be used. I have spare parts and nuts/bolts under the drivers seat. Passenger seat has tow rope and winch controller.

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I found this at Academy for in between.

IMG_7633.jpeg

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The thumb operated Cam Lock looks to be a nice improvement.
So far I only keep a couple Recovery Straps in the under seat box. No need to get too carried away with recovery equipment until I get Bumpers and a Winch.

Bob R

Last edited:

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Doing a little storage work. So far have no use for the under seat locking boxes. I found a nice waterproof box for in between the seats and using an old tool box for the back tools. What are people using the under seat locking boxes for ? I just wish it wasn't locking now I have to have both keys. And doesn't look or seem like waterproof so no paperwork in there ?
Yeah those storage areas have drain holes so they aren't waterproof. I store slings, kenitic ropes , soft shackles in mine. Also plugged the drains because I don't put mine thru much water.