ooooooooooo

New Seat Covers with Utility Pockets

Tokarev

I just received my set via FedEx. The quality and construction looks good.

One thing I note is that there are no holes in the seat backs for the head rest rods. Am I supposed to cut slits with a knife or was this something that got overlooked during manufacture?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Hi,
Just make a small cut & slide the headrest through it ,May be the production team missed it
Do share pictures once its installed
Thanks

Tokarev

Seat covers installed. More or less.

I poked a couple small holes in the top of both for the head rest arms. The holes are too small to access the lock/height adjustment mechanism. That's probably no big deal.

Both seat back portions are very tight and I can't get enough slack pulled through to really velcro the ends together. I assume they will sort of slide around and settle in after someone has sat on them for an hour or two.

Also, the passenger seat back fit tighter than the driver. I tore some of the stitching a little when working it down over the seat. Be careful when installing to avoid the same thing happening to you.

Overall (aside from the missing head rest holes) the covers appear to be good quality. I am looking forward to using them.

Pics later. Hopefully after I'm able to fasten the velcro.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am not able to velcro mine either, I have had them for a few months also, they dont seem to slide around and for the price are great quailty.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Make me a reasonable offer on the listing ,Do mention the forum so i may relate
Its listed reasonably Considering iits high quality Canvas -Custom Made & shipeed by fedex express airfright