ooooooooooo

Tuning

Charlie H

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just wanted to get some feed back I'm trying to decide between a stage one or stage 2 tune from diesel freaks for my 2018 . I will be eventually be changing stock 373 gearing to 488s with air lockers front and back .

Please let me know what u guys are running thanks

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
interested as well, i just picked up a new 2022. Cant decide between stage 1 or 2 from diesel freaks. I will likely keep mine mostly stock motor wise, but will be daily driving it around town.

Charlie H

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What I understand u do have to make some additional mods to get the benefits from stage 2 such as larger exhaust
Upgraded grid heater and boost valve . They say If u do get stage one and want to upgrade 2 u just send it back and they charge 100.00 + shipping . But by the time u pay shipping cost again just as well get the 2 in the beginning is what I'm thinking

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just wanted to get some feed back I'm trying to decide between a stage one or stage 2 tune from diesel freaks for my 2018 . I will be eventually be changing stock 373 gearing to 488s with air lockers front and back .

I got the stage one from them over 4 years ago, and it has been great, everything I hoped it would be.

G.Tallant

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

I got 538’s in my 2022. Wanting to get 373’s ?

Ixworth

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got the Stage 1, then upgraded to Stage 2. Performs great, and no issues after 10K miles. I do think it would be even better with a larger exhaust, and had I done the EGR delete, but not complaints. Getting 25-30mpg on my 2018 driving 75mph on the highway still amazes me.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Kinda depends on how you are going to use it. I have a stage 1 with 4.88 and its off road only. Does great. Cant imagine how much more power the stage 2 would feel like.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got the Stage 1, then upgraded to Stage 2. Performs great, and no issues after 10K miles. I do think it would be even better with a larger exhaust, and had I done the EGR delete, but not complaints. Getting 25-30mpg on my 2018 driving 75mph on the highway still amazes me.
Are you running the stage 2 tune stock?