ooooooooooo

Tire Wheel Combo

Baja405

Lifetime Member
What is the largest tire wheel combo I can put on my 2018 LE without having to modify or lift the suspension?

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not sure of how tall but i bought 15×8 5×5.5 with 3.75" backspace they stand out about 1" past body

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well 15" tires are alot cheaper and i have $600 in 5 new tires and wheels they are 235. Look on ebay at forceum mud tires 4 new will cost $330. Plus you can sell your old ones and walk away even or with a couple bens in your pocket

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
For you guys planning on different rims, i have measured the stock rims, they have a offset of "0", So adding 1 1/2 inch wheel spacers is like a rim with -38mm offset. The point is negative offset moves the tire outward, offset is measured in mm. Bach spacing is ok to use but different rims can have different offset but the same back spacing. So if you find a rim you like and it list the offset, its the best way to understand how much different the tire will sit in/out.

Baja405

Lifetime Member
For you guys planning on different rims, i have measured the stock rims, they have a offset of "0", So adding 1 1/2 inch wheel spacers is like a rim with -38mm offset. The point is negative offset moves the tire outward, offset is measured in mm. Bach spacing is ok to use but different rims can have different offset but the same back spacing. So if you find a rim you like and it list the offset, its the best way to understand how much different the tire will sit in/out.
Great information, thanks

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm getting old school steel wheels when I get a chance. Prefer to stay with 16 in. but may get the 15.

Ragnar RoxHard

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
For the standard tire set would you go with goodyear steel or BFG Aluminum?