ooooooooooo

Tips for when you go shooting with a Roxor

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What else goes well with a Roxor other than a AR15? And what would you do in case you are 50 miles from the nearest road and happen to own a Springfield Armory Saint AR (no, that’s not a SA Saint) with a well stuck casing you can’t extract on every 59th round?

Now you know the Roxor’s dip stick will work in a pinch to pop it out because you forgot your cleaning kit. It’s on the flimsy side but it should do the job.

Do you know if your other vehicles’ dip stick will work?

And motor oil will work fine as weapon lube in a pinch.

Sh...tuff I learned as a grunt in the field.

9F729FBE-D212-4D64-B7CD-15D94367B522.jpeg

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What else goes well with a Roxor other than a AR15? And what would you do in case you are 50 miles from the nearest road and happen to own a Springfield Armory Saint AR (no, that’s not a SA Saint) with a well stuck casing you can’t extract on every 59th round?

Now you know the Roxor’s dip stick will work in a pinch to pop it out because you forgot your cleaning kit. It’s on the flimsy side but it should do the job.

Do you know if your other vehicles’ dip stick will work?

And motor oil will work fine as weapon lube in a pinch.

Sh...tuff I learned as a grunt in the field.

View attachment 1684
Their is something that feels right when you combine shooting with a roxor...I think this little rig is made out of the same stuff a good 1911 or m1 garand is made of. But yet it has the modern attraction of the turbo disel that pairs well with an sbr and some top shelf 3rd Gen night vision. Enjoy and have fun;)