ooooooooooo

This is all ive got so far

Bosn

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
20200210_153839.jpg

These just came in. Dealer still has my ride installing lockes and hubs. Hope it's ready before my hog hunt

20200210_153839.jpg

B

Bister

Well, they will either keep you out of trouble or get you deep enough that you will have a good story to tell. lol

Bosn

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We do this every year, old college buddies running dogs killing hogs, playing in the mud and drinking beer

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Runnin dogs, killin hogs, drinkin beer and driving a Roxer!!!! I wanna party with you!!??

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Please remind me to turn off auto correct the next time you see me spell Roxor (Roxer)

Bosn

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well we've had some hiccups in supply and timing. Before I describe the issues let me say that my dealer in popular bluff, roxor, chip and another dealer (you know who you are) were all helpful and concerned. Ok when I bought my rig on Tue my dealer told me that the parts I ordered should arrive by the next mon normally. By that tues she was checking on the missing items, we'd she found out the items were on back order. I was able to be directed from another person to chip at ox lock (he was very helpful and cheaper), spoke to dealer and asked if I could cancel my locker order because of the back order and my time needs, and they agreed. So had chip assemble and ship lockers, spoke with dealer and she found out that roxor had everything in stock but not yet assembled so it was listed as backlogged they shipped yesterday as the ones from ox lock. My dealer needed to have some in stock they said so no problems. All in all I'll get my lockers in and installed in time I'll get 2 ox locks for the price of an ox and a Spartan as ordered, both dealers were very helpful we just need to let roxor fine tune there ordering and information publishing process. If I did not have a hunting trip scheduled soon that I needed the car for I could have waited but I got more for the same and the customer service was great. Thanks Dawn from poplar bluff equipment.

Last edited:

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Glad it all worked out for you! Hope you have a fun hunting trip.

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nice.. like OX lockers,... when/ well, if, I ever get a roxor... I already setting up a program on a water jet @ work to cut out a different grill, hopefully outta 300 series stainless. hort ' slots... make it look like a M151.

hmmmm maybe "dimple fenders" for signal lights.... like an A2

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think so... Now to try to get a roxor.. have to drive 2+ hrs cause dealer here is , well, anti vet

Bosn

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Picked it up yesterday. Love it, now to add everything else it gathered up, ( oh yea I got her stuck, the old tractor ruts I went through at the end were deep and I was expecting it). I have my steering stops adjusted to where I feel safe in not rubbing, if I add 1-1.5" spacers can I get a little more or shorter stop adjustment. If not the radius isn't too bad. Should have pictures by tue.

B

Bister

Picked it up yesterday. Love it, now to add everything else it gathered up, ( oh yea I got her stuck, the old tractor ruts I went through at the end were deep and I was expecting it). I have my steering stops adjusted to where I feel safe in not rubbing, if I add 1-1.5" spacers can I get a little more or shorter stop adjustment. If not the radius isn't too bad. Should have pictures by tue.
If you adjust your stops too far, the brake calliper will hit he shock, damaging it. Don't ask me how I know. This happens before the tire hits the spring or frame.