ooooooooooo

Thinking of converting

B

Bister

There seem to be plenty of responses here about Polaris, so I will throw in my two cents on John Deere. We are a farm family in central MO, and run all deere equipment because of the great service we get in this area. Naturally, when we wanted to get some utv's we bought gators. We have traded and upgraded through the years since the old 6x4s. Granted they get used a bit, the ones we have now have 7k and 12k miles on them. Still, it seems like we can only keep one working at a time. Constantly issues in the axel joints, among other things. They are also loud, if you get on the throttle you can hear it a mile away.

Because of all this, when I was looking at getting something myself, I picked the roxor. I cant guarantee its reliability yet, but I do love its simplicity. Its quiet, and much more fun to cruise around in. Plus when were going out to look for deer in the evenings, the nieces and nephews all want to ride in the jeep instead of the gators and ranger. They're all under 5, so if it looks like a jeep, it's a jeep. When I tell them it's a Roxor, they correct me and say its a jeep.
I'm replacing my 18,000 mile, 11 year old Rhino with a Roxor for exactly the same reasons. The Rhino has been pretty good for the miles on it, but it is just worn out. Just waiting for it to get to my dealer up here in western Canada. Down payment was made as soon as I could find a dealer in western canada with help of the western rep from Mahindra. Hopefully only a couple more weeks.

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Our local dealer just started carrying them and so I have been by there looking at them. I currently have a '16 Honda Pioneer 1000 5 seater but like everyone has said its HOT, HOT, HOT in the cabin and my wife hates to ride in it. Its been to the dealer for the "upgrade" but it still super hot. The 6 speed tranny is clunky and its very loud. I sold my RZR 4 for this because I needed more utility and less sport and have thought on so many occasions what did I do. Im so glad to see this thread, I will be upgrading from the P1K-5 as soon as possible

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Bfree, traded my 1000–5 Honda for the roxor and have not looked back. They are definitely two different machines and even though Honda has an awesome reputation for reliability I think this thing is going to win hands down. I tried the bildge fans like the guys on the forums did on the Honda but it still wasn’t enough and ended up putting a 10 inch electric radiator fan right under the seat between the passenger and driver to blow the heat back out of it. The torque on the Honda was good but this amazes me because you can be in high range in second gear going along trails let your foot out of it and it just Idles over stuff it’s really amazing.

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
Introducing the Roxor into the UTV market is like introducing a T Rex into the goat corral at a petting zoo.....

There will be lots of bleating and running.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
There seem to be plenty of responses here about Polaris, so I will throw in my two cents on John Deere. We are a farm family in central MO, and run all deere equipment because of the great service we get in this area. Naturally, when we wanted to get some utv's we bought gators. We have traded and upgraded through the years since the old 6x4s. Granted they get used a bit, the ones we have now have 7k and 12k miles on them. Still, it seems like we can only keep one working at a time. Constantly issues in the axel joints, among other things. They are also loud, if you get on the throttle you can hear it a mile away.

Because of all this, when I was looking at getting something myself, I picked the roxor. I cant guarantee its reliability yet, but I do love its simplicity. Its quiet, and much more fun to cruise around in. Plus when were going out to look for deer in the evenings, the nieces and nephews all want to ride in the jeep instead of the gators and ranger. They're all under 5, so if it looks like a jeep, it's a jeep. When I tell them it's a Roxor, they correct me and say its a jeep.
Great day for FC, Just the kind of witness they are looking for.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What FC is wanting from all the posturing is to stop an invasion of yet another auto mfg entering the competitive low end market. The Roxor they really do not care about...........what is , all the vehicles that will follow......so far they have kept China out , it’s the same deal.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What FC is wanting from all the posturing is to stop an invasion of yet another auto mfg entering the competitive low end market. The Roxor they really do not care about...........what is , all the vehicles that will follow......so far they have kept China out , it’s the same deal.

I believe this to be the definition of cronyism.