ooooooooooo

THE NEW FORD BRONCO REVEALED....

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is pretty neat, a buddy reserved one already. I think he said his would end up being just under 50. THATS 4 ROXORS, lol

As for me I would rather the old Bronco II, Baby Bronco, or whatever people want to call them. 1970s

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It's great looking but the fact that every single model is more expensive than the Wrangler is kinda shocking. The engine options well lets just look at the new Explorer quality issues... I heard someone say there will be a dana swap kit by SEMA! I thought that spoke volumes.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What are the odds the new Roxor will have a broncoish body? Ford and Mahindra already have a partnership. That leaked rendering sure looks like the front clip could have a bronco like look to it. Ford and Mahindra wat of giving fca the middle finger? I sure hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What are the odds the new Roxor will have a broncoish body? Ford and Mahindra already have a partnership. That leaked rendering sure looks like the front clip could have a bronco like look to it. Ford and Mahindra wat of giving fca the middle finger? I sure hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think we can all agree it’s nice to see an automaker actually produce something unique again. This is the best Ford has come to with in decades and it’s pretty sweet. With some long overdue competition in the wrangler segment, we’re only going to see awesome things from FCA, Ford and others. We got the Challenger, Mustang and Camero rematch. Let’s see the Bronco, Ramcharger and full size Blazer rematch. The off-road focused 4x4 segment is back!

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Like most US made vehicles, no one will be paying MSRP after these things are out for a year or two. They are sweet but not cool enough to switch away from my Tundra TRD Pro or my Roxor. If I did not have either, I might consider it. They did a great job on this vehicle.

tjohn6041

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Like most US made vehicles, no one will be paying MSRP after these things are out for a year or two. They are sweet but not cool enough to switch away from my Tundra TRD Pro or my Roxor. If I did not have either, I might consider it. They did a great job on this vehicle.

But in the meantime, dealers will be selling them for 20k over MSRP for a few months like they did with the Gladiator and the new Raptor