ooooooooooo

The Custom Wiper Thread

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I want to move forward with installing wipers on my stock Roxor windshield but the Roxor OEM kit is a little out of my price range. I looked on eBay and EZ has a kit for around $150 bucks:

Heavy Duty Power Windshield Wiper Kit with Switch and Harness Name Brand Autoloc | eBay

I also found a nice looking rocker switch that'll fit right into my dash:

Laser BLUE Rocker Switch LED WINDSHIELD WIPER 20A 12V On/Off LED Light-NEW | eBay

I'd like to make this work if possible and I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with these custom windshield wiper systems. It would also be helpful if anyone could share what size wipers they already have on their roxor. ei: length of the arms and wiper blade size.

Thanks

Last edited:

Joe Roberts

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is the same kit I plan on installing in mine and looks to be the same set up mahindra is using on some models over seas.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is the same kit I plan on installing in mine and looks to be the same set up mahindra is using on some models over seas.

Thanks. I think if someone could provide the legth of the wiper arms and the legnth of the blades than I'd move forward and give instructions so others could build their own.

Joe Roberts

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm still waiting for the kit to show up, as soon as it does I'll be pulling the dash to have it hydro dipped and instaling the wiper system at the same time. I'll keep you posted.