ooooooooooo

Street legal in Indiana?

gmaas

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Pulled over today by County Police. He told me as long as you have a County sticker ((around 35.00) and state that it is for off-road use AND is for farm use you may operate on state and county roads. Luckily I had a sticker and when asked, told him it was an off-road vehicle for farm use. He said have a nice day and drive safely. Your results may vary.

DougO

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
What county do you live in? Howard Co here

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Pulled over today by County Police. He told me as long as you have a County sticker ((around 35.00) and state that it is for off-road use AND is for farm use you may operate on state and county roads. Luckily I had a sticker and when asked, told him it was an off-road vehicle for farm use. He said have a nice day and drive safely. Your results may vary.
I live in Gibson county, and with the off road sticker I drive everywhere, except in Evansville

Erdinger

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Indiana Code > Title 9 > Article 17 > Chapter 4 – Private Assembly of Vehicles; Engine Identification Numbers; § 9-17-4-4, Contents of Certificate of Title - appears to read that a Roxor could be called a "Replica Vehicle". The other sub-sections seem to read a Roxor could be given a Special vehicle ID #, and titled as Assembled/Replica. But I'm not a lawyer. Mongo dont know where choo choo go; Mongo just pawn in game of life.
I will update if i can run this down.

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Indiana Code > Title 9 > Article 17 > Chapter 4 – Private Assembly of Vehicles; Engine Identification Numbers; § 9-17-4-4, Contents of Certificate of Title - appears to read that a Roxor could be called a "Replica Vehicle". The other sub-sections seem to read a Roxor could be given a Special vehicle ID #, and titled as Assembled/Replica. But I'm not a lawyer. Mongo dont know where choo choo go; Mongo just pawn in game of life.
That would be neat if I could easily get a plate. Rural cops ain't too bright and probably will stop me if they don't see a plate.

moviemasti

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Have you tried to register using this route? I am thinking to use similar route as specialty constructed vehicle. Any guidance appreciated to make it street legal in Indiana