ooooooooooo

Street legal in North Carolina

cmcarter178

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Has anyone gotten a roxor tagged in NC? In reading the requirements, it looks possible, but just looking for someone with firsthand experience.

billyg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes it can be done and I had no issues. I had the title from the original owner with a bill of sale. The DMV tag office gave me a form that had required items needed to be done. Got it inspected at a regular inspection station. Got insurance. Took all the papers to the tag office and $200 later I was issued a plate and registration card. I am still waiting for my new title. You will need $5 cash for notary. A full size tag was the only downside. I'm in Iron station what is your city? Bill

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I too have a full plate in georgia. Free plate to veterans

Crossfire

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes it can be done and I had no issues. I had the title from the original owner with a bill of sale. The DMV tag office gave me a form that had required items needed to be done. Got it inspected at a regular inspection station. Got insurance. Took all the papers to the tag office and $200 later I was issued a plate and registration card. I am still waiting for my new title. You will need $5 cash for notary. A full size tag was the only downside. I'm in Iron station what is your city? Bill
Hi Good information , I don't understand what is downside of full size tag?, more taxes you mean. I like full size so no body is questioning and looks more of a full size vehicle

Crossfire

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes made mine street legal in NC, ( All needed was four items below)

1. Bill of sale
2. Copy of MCO
3. NC Inspection Report
4.Modified utility Vehicle Affidavit ( MVR-59) , filled as personal and notarized.