ooooooooooo

Stock Wheel Setup

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks like if you don't opt for the BFG KO2's as an upgrade, the stock tires are Goodyear Wranglers. Not a bag option if you want to wear out the stock tires and upgrade to something more aggressive later.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
wranglers eh? Well I can't remember the pricing for the bfg ko2 but its usually cheaper to buy the tires as an option instead of buying later on. Although if they don't offer a mud terrain then that would be the way to go probably. They better have steel white wagon wheels as an option eventually! retro all the way

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
wranglers eh? Well I can't remember the pricing for the bfg ko2 but its usually cheaper to buy the tires as an option instead of buying later on. Although if they don't offer a mud terrain then that would be the way to go probably. They better have steel white wagon wheels as an option eventually! retro all the way
Looks like only the BFG KO2's are the upgrade choice currently. For those who prefer steel wheels, they are the standard wheel but in black!

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m not seeing the KO2 as an option. They should have gone with a 31” equivalent.

Either way, I’m looking for stock 16” steel (vintage) wheels to have it closer to Willy’s area as possible.