ooooooooooo

Still Waiting

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I bought my 2022 Roxor at least 3 weeks ago and I still have not seen it or driven it. I am told the Holdup is the Rear OX Locker. Apparently they ordered one and it is the wrong one. Now Mahindra is sending one to the tune of $2800. I know that is way high but I want them to warranty it. I am going to do a Stage 1 tune and remove the EGR. I was wondering about the order. To keep from throwing codes do I order the tune first and tell them to disable the EGR Sensor or remove the EGR then order the Tune?

Ridem32

If diesel freaks does tune it will not throw any codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It doesn't really matter about the codes. All it does is turn the check engine light on. Once you get the tune done and cycle the engine a couple of times the light goes off and all is good. Definately go with Diesel Freaks for the tune. Let DF know you gear ratio, tire size, and other mods you make so they can set the ECU to match.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
For 2800 you can have the locker, the cable, new gears and install kit as well as the full float kit for the rear. Your dealer is hosing you big time. That’s over 3 times the retail cost of the locker.

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
For 2800 you can have the locker, the cable, new gears and install kit as well as the full float kit for the rear. Your dealer is hosing you big time. That’s over 3 times the retail cost of the locker.
That is what I told him as well.