ooooooooooo

Starter

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just ordered a spare starter from Leader's RPM Shop online. I don't know how many they have in stock. About 181.00 including shipping. Found them by googling aftermarket roxor starters.
I ordered one from them too, hopefully it’ll be in stock

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Keep us posted if they get delivered - this statement under the item description on Leader's website confuses me "All item(s) will be ordered from the manufacturer and ship together in 5-10 business days". I hope that does not mean they will try and get one of these from Mahindra first.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Keep us posted if they get delivered - this statement under the item description on Leader's website confuses me "All item(s) will be ordered from the manufacturer and ship together in 5-10 business days". I hope that does not mean they will try and get one of these from Mahindra first.

If they don’t have it in stock that’s exactly what will happen. I ordered some hubs for spares and I’m waiting on mahindra to ship it to them. I’ve ordered other things from them in the past and they shipped immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
For you guys who uave mud etc issues could this starter cover be adapted for you?

s-l300.jpg

redbarn

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i stopped by our local mahindra tractor shop. and they told me they don't have access to the roxor parts catalog. i was hoping to have a place close to pick up filters and other items.
That's weird since Mahindra is re-positioning the Roxor into their ag lineup.

Farmer78

Well it appears that my starter is on back order. Sorry for the bad information reedcharlie75. The dealer says it should be delivered in 5-15 days. I will not hold my breath. Will post updates when I get them. I am curious if a Mahindra tractor starter could be retrofitted onto the bendix/starter housing replacing the original starter motor? If I get time I will check out a tractor dealer to see.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well it appears that my starter is on back order. Sorry for the bad information reedcharlie75. The dealer says it should be delivered in 5-15 days. I will not hold my breath. Will post updates when I get them. I am curious if a Mahindra tractor starter could be retrofitted onto the bendix/starter housing replacing the original starter motor? If I get time I will check out a tractor dealer to see.
I was told the same about my starter being delivered, fingers crossed but not holding my breath. I’ve wondered that about using their tractor starters for parts too, or if you could use the parts from an automatic transmission starter

Farmer78

I think I saw that Diesel Freaks had a starter for an auto trans. It may be gone by now. My starter is still ok but I was wanting a spare. Will wait to see if RPM Shop comes through for me.

rford150

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My 2019 has been down with starter issues since January and I have not found anywhere online or brick & mortar that has one. I too have also experienced local local dealers dropping Roxor all over due to new agreements to be signed and 2-year waitlists. ISO of a starter shop that can rebuild it, hoping parts are available to rebuild.

Is everyone still seeing the same issues? Any developments?

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My 2019 has been down with starter issues since January and I have not found anywhere online or brick & mortar that has one. I too have also experienced local local dealers dropping Roxor all over due to new agreements to be signed and 2-year waitlists. ISO of a starter shop that can rebuild it, hoping parts are available to rebuild.

In the post above you, Kake America shows that the guts are the same between manual and automatic starters, just different housings, so you could buy one and swap them out. I just checked, and Diesel Freaks is showing auto transmission starters in stock

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

I ordered a starter from Leaders RPM a few weeks ago, they were showing them in stock. I received an email the next day that they are back ordered. I ordered one from Diesel Freaks yesterday, and although it’s for automatic transmissions, I can make it work on mine. I received the tracking number a few hours after I ordered it: it should be here by Monday. So if you need one, they are in stock

menotu

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I finally got my two starters, only took almost a couple of months,going to see if they can be sealed to keep water out

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I finally got my two starters, only took almost a couple of months,going to see if they can be sealed to keep water out
I received mine I ordered from Diesel Freaks, then the next day Leaders said they’d sent theirs I now have two if anybody needs one to get theirs going

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got thinking if the starters are the weak link in water could water proofing them help to extend the life. Like Silicone spray

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Hi ,
Am Selling OEM Starter Moror on eBay with EBay Buyer protection gurantee
Genuine OEM Mahindra shipped express by FedEx 7 Day delivery in US, Feel free to purchase from below link

I have 100% Engine parts for ROXOR Do let me know if you need anything