ooooooooooo

Soft top with Light bar

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello All,

Does anyone know how the soft top fits with the light bar? I'm looking to add an OEM soft top and aftermarket light bar but want to know if there are pre existing holes in the soft top for the light bar bracket? Or do I just make some holes for the brackets?

Nebroxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
i have a factory roxor soft top for sale if ur intersted?

B

Bister

Hello All,

Does anyone know how the soft top fits with the light bar? I'm looking to add an OEM soft top and aftermarket light bar but want to know if there are pre existing holes in the soft top for the light bar bracket? Or do I just make some holes for the brackets?

The header piece that goes on the windshield frame has 3 holes/nuts already in it. I assume the outside 2 match up with the light bar Roxor sells. Then in the top there are plastic squares over those 3 holes in the header. You would have to make holes in them. I'll get you some pictures when I go to my shop if you still need them. Let me know. I just saw this post or I would've tried to answer your question sooner. Sorry.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello All,

I did the bestop top and had to make holes for my factory light bar. Measure twice, cut once.

B

Bister

Awesome thanks guys
A couple pictures in case you still need them. 2890DB1D-A99D-4569-87A8-FBF2A6511067.jpegB7FE3077-386C-47BC-B78F-B5008FD23896.jpeg