ooooooooooo

Soft Bikini Top & ROPS for 4 passenger

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Did anyone find any 4 passenger ROPS and any aftermarket bikini top for 4 passenger. Factory ROPS is like 1k+ and with their bikini top it goes to 1300 easy. So looking for alternatives rather than paying that much for factory parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I picked up my 4 seater rops for 500 but it was damaged in transit. Just chipped powder coat. Paint pen touched it up and it’s barely noticeable. I hear ya on the bikini. Pricey for what they is. almost half the cost of a metal roof. I think that’s what I’ll end up doing at some point.

bdclark

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought UTVMAs extended rops kit in a bundle with the 52” seat. Liked the look of theirs much better than the factory extended rops. Install was perfect fit including the 3-seat for the rear. Ordered online and immediately had a call from UTVMA to confirm the options and coordinate the freight.

For bikini, got this for $50 on amazon and has worked great all summer

Don’t have a good pick of the sunshade but here’s the ROPS:

eaf4960f02a72e1439c23b4ed104df90.jpg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought UTVMAs extended rops kit in a bundle with the 52” seat. Liked the look of theirs much better than the factory extended rops. Install was perfect fit including the 3-seat for the rear. Ordered online and immediately had a call from UTVMA to confirm the options and coordinate the freight.

For bikini, got this for $50 on amazon and has worked great all summer

Don’t have a good pick of the sunshade but here’s the ROPS:

View attachment 7598

The ROPS package you showed me is really nice but expensive. I think I’m going to have someone built me custom ROPS. I already have the factory 2 passenger one...just gotta extend it. It shouldn’t be bad.

I really like the bikini top you showed me. Definitely going to get the bikini top. Thanks for your help!!

me1.0

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I know this is an old thread, but I now have one of these on the way. Thanks for the info.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I know this is an old thread, but I now have one of these on the way. Thanks for the info.
I had one and traded with another guy for his sport rops. Did a straight swap