ooooooooooo

4 Seat Best Top with seats and windshield

pdh

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Reconfiguring my 2020 from a 4 seat soft cab to a 2 seat Hard Cab so Looking to sell my 4 seat Best Top setup. Includes windshield with wipers, soft doors, 4 person ROPS, and side facing seats with belts. Rig is currently in Sedona AZ then in Pella Iowa. $1500 OBO for all.

Mpm

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Reconfiguring my 2020 from a 4 seat soft cab to a 2 seat Hard Cab so Looking to sell my 4 seat Best Top setup. Includes windshield with wipers, soft doors, 4 person ROPS, and side facing seats with belts. Rig is currently in Sedona AZ then in Pella Iowa. $1500 OBO for all.
I put the 4 person ROPs and Roxor best top setup on my 2020 and I love it. These items have not been available for quite some time. This is a VERY GOOD deal for parts that are no longer available. If they were available, the total cost would be close to $6000. But, they’re not available, somebody should grab this.

IMG_0838.jpeg IMG_2102.jpeg

pdh

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
MPM - thanks for the confirm that my asking price is fair. Do you happen to have the installation instructions? (Might make it easier to dismount mine).

Spoudazzo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello, I am interested if this is still available. I look forward to hearing from you.

pdh

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for all the interest but I sold this package in Iowa a few weeks back.