ooooooooooo

Side Facing Rear Seats with Roll Bar

Jimt1000

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have just ordered a new 2022 Roxor base model for my Ranch in South Texas. I'm looking for some side facing rear seats and an extended roll bar to add to the build of the vehicle. I found the below pic online which is part of an older advertisement of such side facing rear seats and an extended roll bar exactly like I'd like. But I can't find where to get one of these. Discontinued?? Does anyone know where I can get the rear seats and roll bar as shown below? If not the exact same thing, something very similar? Please advise. Thanks
Roxor Side Facing Rear Seats.jpg

bassguy354

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is the only thing that’s similar that I’ve seen recently. Please read the entire description before you decide if it is right for you.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I swapped to the 4 seater rops. I have the factory 2 seater sport rops if your interested in that.

Jimt1000

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Extended Accessory Bar will work nicely for my purposes as far as the need for an extended roll bar (and I don't need a roll bar or ROPS beyond what is factory installed over the driver and passenger seat; I just need an extended accessory bar over the bed so this will indeed work nicely). A sport ROPS won't work, but thanks for the offer.

But any idea where I can find side facing rear seats that will fit over the bed wheel wells? I could fab them myself, but it sure would be handy to find something already made.

Thanks again for any input or advice. Regards,

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The factory seats are junk. You don't want to waste money on them. The fender wells have nut plates to mount seats, you could easily make them yourself.

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Search this forum for Land Rover Seats as you can uses these for up to four side facing seats. I have the factory side facing seats and do like them but this is the way I would go if they ever need replacing.

Jimt1000

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I looked up on this forum and found the thread whereby you’re discussion the Land Rover flip up seats. Thanks. But I’m not able to find the Roxor factory side facing seats anyplace. Therefore I don’t have the horizontal ROPS bar with the padded seat back to start with. For the extended ROPS, which I want, I’d need to start with the aftermarket Extended Accessory Bar as referenced above in this thread. Therefore I have no seat backs. I’ll look to see if the Land Rover flip seats come with backs. Or perhaps there is another way to go. In the end, I may have to custom fabricate something.
Any further insight or direction is always appreciated. Regards

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Hi,We can get a custom seat made for you with cover of your choice,Leather,Canvas etc
If you are intrested kindly share the dimentions.
Check out the CJ Seats i am selling

Seats CJ.jpg Seat 2.jpg Seat 3.jpg

mcarlo86

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy