ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
With Mahindra Roxor machines being picked up across the country its time to start sharing your pictures.

I know some of you already have your Roxor. Let's see some pictures!

Cant wait to see them!

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
boy I wish my closest dealer wasn't 1300kms away... nice pics, also looks like the perfect area to own one.

motodan703

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
ROXOR1.JPG

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That is a neat color. These definitely need to never be clean IMO. I put mine away dirty on the first night I had it lol.

visbeenk

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I will be looking forward to getting the enclosure and I hope there will be a heater kit as well
I am going to get the full enclosure as well since I am going to use the Roxor to plow my driveway and yea hopefully Mahindra releases a heater for it. I know they have a heating option for their other utv's so I assume its just a matter of time till it comes out.

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A few. Waiting for plate to get my restricted street one

kVy%1bCpSwycne+ehDQM2g.jpg IMG_5753.jpeg

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Spent yesterday on Lake Keowee to make sure the boat would still fllote. Decided to use the Roxor to put it back in the garage. Very impressed. Notice no sag on the back end. I have no idea of tounge weight, but it’s damn heavy. The ROROR moved it around like a champ. I am thinkinking about tricking both out with Christmas decorations and hauling the JV cheer team in them in our local parade......

B69C94A7-3F4A-40AE-9C9C-7986781AA847.jpeg

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
Spent yesterday on Lake Keowee to make sure the boat would still fllote. Decided to use the Roxor to put it back in the garage. Very impressed. Notice no sag on the back end. I have no idea of tounge weight, but it’s damn heavy. The ROROR moved it around like a champ. I am thinkinking about tricking both out with Christmas decorations and hauling the JV cheer team in them in our local parade......

View attachment 990

Try that with your Polaris Ranger! Ha!